Last Updated and Effective January 12, 2021
- Personal Information We Collect
When you visit the Site and during our ordinary business activities, PPPLD may collect or ask you to provide certain nonpublic personal information (“Personal Information”) in order to help us manage our relationship with you. The Personal Information we may collect from you may include personally identifiable information including names, residential or business addresses, or other contact details., signature, nationality, tax identification, social security or passport number, date of birth, place of birth, photographs, copies of identification documents, bank account details, information about assets or net worth, credit history, or other personal information, such as certain special categories of personal data (including, where relevant, information on political affiliations, ethnic origin, or criminal convictions), as specified under applicable law, that may be contained in the relevant materials, documents, or obtained through background searches.
- Sources of Personal Information
We may collect Personal Information from:
- Your communications with us;
- Services providers;
- Business Partners;
- Nonprofit organizations; and
- Government entities.
- How We Use Personal Information
We use Personal Information for the following business purposes:
- To provide our products and services;
- To process your requests and inquires;
- To offer new products and services;
- For account maintenance;
- To confirm your identity;
- To communicate with you;
- To improve the Site;
- To protect the security and integrity of the Site;
- To prevent or investigate fraud or other unlawful activity, and detect security incidents; and
- To comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements.
- How We Share Personal Information
PPPLD may disclose Personal Information to:
- Business partners, including nonaffiliated third parties in connection with commercial loan applications that you have requested (“Business Partners”);
- Service providers, including but not limited to: administrators, lenders, banks, law firms, consultants;
- Legal or government regulatory authorities as required by applicable law; and
The Business Partners that interact with you may retain or use your Personal Information whether or not you use their services. You should contact these Business Partners directly concerning their privacy and information sharing practices. Pursuant to the contracts between PPPLD and its Business Partners, if you select a Business Partner through our Site, PPPLD may also receive information about you from that Business Partner including, but not limited to, the amount or disposition of your loan. PPPLD may maintain this Personal Information to assist with litigation, regulatory request(s), law enforcement requests, internal analytics, marketing purposes, and any other legally permissible purpose.
We do not sell any Personal Information.
- How We Protect Personal Information
PPPLD seeks to carefully safeguard Personal Information. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that Personal Information is kept secure and safe from any loss or unauthorized disclosure or use. We restrict access to our client’s Personal Information to employees requiring that Personal Information to provide our products or services.
We may send text files (e.g., “cookies” or other cached files) or images to your web browser to collect and/or store information on your computer. Such text files and images are used to support the operation of our digital offerings and for the technical convenience to store information on your computer. We may use information stored in such text files and images to customize your experience on our Site and to monitor use of our Site. You may set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. Many web browsers also allow you to block cookies. If you block cookies you may not be able to access certain parts or use all features of our Site. You can disable cookies from your computer system by following the instructions on your browser or at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
- Notice for Residents of the European Economic Area and United Kingdom
PPPLD does not currently offer its products or services to natural persons resident in the European Union or the United Kingdom (“EEA/UK”) and, accordingly, is not required to comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). Any personal data provided to us by you will be processed in the United States or other jurisdictions outside the EEA/UK which may not afford the same protections of personal data as under the GDPR.
- Contact Us